Sagging Cushion Support – for Sofa Couch Loveseat Chair (Extreme Large) No Sags
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $39.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- 3 Easy Steps to ENJOY restored COMFORT and SUPPORT. No Sags is DIFFERENT: inserts INSIDE your cushion cover - not under it. FAR SUPERIOR: simply laying anything under your cushion can't improve foam firmness long term because it's just sitting on top of it. Measure your cushion, measure your sag depth while sitting and determine the thickness you need.
- Engineered to COMPRESS your remaining foam density (inside) on the bottom of your zippered cushion cover for unparalleled FIRMNESS and SUPPORT like nothing else on the market. This durable military grade foam is perfect for the rigidity and cushioning properties needed (inside) the cushion. Will not work with broken seat springs.
- Step (1) Measure the cushion area where you actually sit. Choose (Regular) 20" x 18" or (Large) 20" x 27" small enough to fit Inside your cushion cover. First Try One - TEST RESULTS. Then if needed, cut and trim to fit (or) customize for any size cushion by purchasing an extra insert for additional filler material. Made in the USA
- Step (2) Measure cushion height with no one sitting on it - measure again while sitting on it. Measure how much it sags: less than 2" use the Moderate. 2" to 3" sag use the Severe and 3" to 4" sag use the Extreme. 2-ply heat fused material is used to make the 1.5" thick Extreme.
- Step (3) Choose the Level of Support you need: ¾" thick (Moderate) or 1" thick (Severe) or 1 ½" thick (Extreme). Order (1) cushion insert for each cushion you want to restore. First try one: Test your results for the (size) and (level of support) you selected. (1.5")x20"x27" Amazon handles all returns within 30 days - less return shipping. Instructions and a phone number for product help are included.
ORDER (1) No Sags insert for each seat cushion you want to improve. Try One First and Test Your Results - will not work with broken or severely weak seat springs. This only works by inserting inside your zippered cushion cover. If you just lay it under your cushion - you will get poor results - not intended to be used that way. IT’S SIMPLE if you follow the 3 Steps and there’s a phone number on the label to call for product usage help. There is no call center. You talk to the people who manufacture this product and have dealt with this issue for decades. STEP (1) Measure your cushion size. STEP (2) Measure the cushion height with no one sitting on it. Measure again when sitting on it the way you normally would and determine how much your cushion compresses at your hips. STEP (3) Choose the insert thickness you need. ¾” thick MODERATE or 1” thick SEVERE or 1.5” thick EXTREME. We found, it's not just about rigidity on the bottom of a cushion, but is more important to compress the density of your remaining seat foam inside the cushion cover to increase firmness. NOTE: This will not work if there is not at least 2” of remaining foam left while sitting. EXAMPLE: 6” cushion with a 4” sag while sitting has 2” of remaining foam. While this material may look like common polystyrene foam, it is NOT. It is chemically different and used in industrial applications to provide long term durability with the ideal cushioning characteristics needed for inserting inside your cushion cover. Manufacturing process utilizes 2 ply heat fused material to create the 1.5” thickness. This is a patented DIY solution to firm-up the foam inside your sagging cushions. You get the material, instructions and know how to do this, our technical support and all the benefits of Amazon. 80% of those who try this are successful and can delay buying new furniture.
- Product Dimensions: 27 x 20 x 1.5 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B01CYS0GVI
- Item model number: SofaExLg
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Home Decor Idea© Copyright 2017