Halo SleepSack Micro-Fleece Wearable Blanket, Gray, Medium
- List Price:
- Sale Price: Too low to display
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- 100% polyester micro-fleece. TOG: 1.0. Size preemie fits birth-5 lbs; size small fits 10-18 lbs; size medium fits 16-24 lbs; size large fits 22-28 lbs; size extra large fits 26-36 lbs.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night. Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating.
- Used by more than 1,250 hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices. Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back. HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance ; Replaces loose blankets for safe sleep
The Halo SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to sleeping safer, it helps babies sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 2 x 11 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B014U6R8QS
- Item model number: 10796
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Home Decor Idea© Copyright 2017