Evergreen Enterprises – ORGANICA MEDIA WICK For BIOFIRE FUEL – For Firepots & Fireplaces – Safe Liquid Fuel 5G005
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $5.36
- Amount Saved: $1.18
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- * Certified by the USDA as 100% Bio-based
- * The lowest emissions of any type of fuel * Classified as non-flammable
- * Can be extinguished with water
- * Burns with hues of blue, orange and yellow
- * One 2.5 inch diameter tube of Organica Media Wick * Organica Fuel sold separately
This is the media wick required for using the Organica BioFire Fuel, an environmentally friendly, user safe fuel for firepots and fireplaces. It's safe because it will not burn without the presence of the "media" conversion kit (sold separately). Simply cut the media roll (or wick) to the size of your firepot's stainless steel reservoir (it will fit most stainless steel cups as it is) and insert into the cup. Pour Organica fuel into the media, and allow it to be absorbed (don't overfill). Light the media wick with a grill or fireplace starter. The Organica flame burns with hues of blue, orange and yellow.
Because you can cut the media roll to size, it will fit up to a 2-1/2 inch cup, and will work for the small 2 inch Bird Brain firepots as well. The media in your reservoir is good for 15-20 burns.
For the large 2-1/2 inch cups, you get about 7.5 burns per 30 oz. bottle of the BioFire Fuel (about 70 minutes per burn). For the smaller 2 inch burner cup, you get about 16 burns per bottle (about 60 minutes per burn).
As always, with ANY type of fuel, read and heed product label warnings and directions for SAFE and efficient use of the product.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 4 inches; 0.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
- ASIN: B007WHWK5M
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Home Decor Idea© Copyright 2017